Quality Management Policy
The primary goal of WNS POMORZE Sp. z o.o. is to gain the trust of our clients. The logo and the name of the company must be associated with the highest quality of our products. This also involves the performance of work in accordance with the requirements of the client, in a safe manner, without harm to the environment, and ensuring the highest level of technology.
In order to fulfill the requirements of our clients, the company has set quality objectives, which are:
- Improving the quality of services
- Timeliness of works
- Increasing the scope of services
- Reduction of costs
- Investing in new equipment, facilities, technology
The realization of these goals will enable us to increase the satisfaction of our clients and increase the value of the company in the long term. We strive for this through continuous improvement of our personnel in order for them to have a conscious influence on quality. Our HR policy, organization, economic and financial system, as well as investment decisions will be subordinated to the Quality Management System.
The image of WNS POMORZE is the result of the actions of all its employees. The company’s success depends on the conscious performance of duties by every member of staff.
The Chairman of the Board ensures that the Quality Policy:
- Is suitable for the purpose of the company
- Includes the commitment to comply with requirements and to continually improve the effectiveness of the QMS
- Creates a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives
- Is communicated and understood within the company
- Is reviewed for its continuing suitability
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
Quality management system certification of compliance with EN ISO 9001:2008 and with PN-N 18001:2004 (EN)
Quality management system certification of compliance with PN-EN ISO 9001:2009 and with PN-N 18001:2004 (PL)