Quality Management Policy
An obligation of the Management Board, Managerial Staff and a basic task of each employee of our Company is striving to meet the needs, expectations and requirements of our Clients by providing services and products of the highest quality. We believe that harmonious cooperation with the Clients guarantees sustainable development and evokes respect among our competitors. Therefore, our product and service, remaining in accordance with Client’s expectations and ensuring the highest level of used technologies and methods, must, at the same time, meet safety requirements and ensure care for the natural environment.
Bearing in mind the above obligation and in connection with the Integrated Quality and HSSE Management System functioning in our Company, we set the following objectives:
- increasing the value of services sales by acquiring new clients,
- increasing the scope and quality of services and striving for continuous improvement of the market offer,
- effective investments, which will allow us to combine activities related to expenditures while minimizing costs of our business operations,
- continuous improvement of the OHS in the Company,
- continuous improvement of effectiveness of the QMS and OHS Management System as well as HSSE activities.
These objectives will be accomplished by establishing and supporting the organization’s context through:
- assessment of the risk and opportunities of external and internal environment, managing a risk process in all undertaken activities,
- harmonious cooperation in the areas of: economy and finance, production and services, human resources, marketing and trade, investment planning as well as OHS activities, maintaining respect for and compliance with the principles of business ethics and values declared by participants of the external environment,
- analysis of measurement of our Clients’ satisfaction as well as prediction and anticipation of their expectations,
- implying actions for acquisition of a new Clients,
- careful selection of suppliers providing materials and services of appropriate quality,
- performance of corrective and preventive actions based on the Clients’ opinions and own observations – “to keep a client, not a product come back”,
- training employees within the scope of the implemented Management System and their involvement in development of the QMS,
- conducting internal audits and management reviews to confirm proper functioning and improvement of the QMS and HSSE Management System,
- compliance with legal provisions and other requirements related to the Company.
The Management Board of the Company, Managerial Staff and employees are continuously obliged to undertake activities aiming at achieving the objectives defined by the Policy and to imply procedures allowing for effective implementation of the strategic development direction and declared Company Mission, and within the scope of safety – to prevent accidents at work, occupational diseases and near-miss incidents, to care for the environment, in full compliance with the adopted separate HSSE Policy.
Chairman of the Board
Quality management system certification of compliance with EN ISO 9001:2008 and with PN-N 18001:2004 (EN)
Quality management system certification of compliance with PN-EN ISO 9001:2009 and with PN-N 18001:2004 (PL)