Supply of engineers , production and testing personnel
WNS POMORZE offers the supply of highly qualified personnel with many years of experience gained on projects in the following sectors: Offshore, Subsea, Petrochemical and Gas Industry, Shipbuilding Industry, Industrial Construction and Energy.
We offer the supply of qualified personnel in the following areas:
- Fitters of steel structures and pipelines
- Proficiency at using technical documentation, including structural and isometric drawing, very good organization of work and years of experience are the basic features which characterize our staff.
The experience of our employees is enriched by the training they undergo while working for our clients, both in Poland and abroad. This includes courses for the tack welding of structural elements in accordance with EN 287-1, the use of a safety harness or handling hydraulic lifts, to mention just a few.
- Welders of steel structures and pipelines
- We have numerous welding personnel with extensive experience and a broad range of qualifications in accordance with EN 287-1, EN ISO 9606.
Our welders are certified in the following welding methods: 111, 131, 135, 136, 138 and 141.
The certification covers a wide scope of construction materials ranging from carbon steels to stainless steels, such as 316, duplex, super duplex steels, as well as titanium alloys, aluminium, Inconel, copper alloys (CuNiFer).
- NDT and DT Operators
- PWHT and HT Operators
- Our highly specialized staff offers a comprehensive scope of heat treatment services, from preparing the technology to carrying out the actual process (we have the necessary equipment at our disposal for monitoring and recording the whole process).
- Our marine and industrial equipment mechanics are among the best professionals on the market. They have many years of experience gained during assembly and repair works of equipment and devices on vessels and in refineries.
- Engineering and supervising personnel
- We offer management as well as professional supervision involving:
- Certified International Engineers/Welding Inspectors (IWE / IWI)
- Surface Treatment Inspectors – Frosio level I, II
- Diploma Engineers/Inspectors of steel structures and pipelines
- Site Engineers
- Diploma Mechanical Engineers / Inspectors
- Health, Safety, Security and Environment Inspectors (HSSE)
- Project Managers and Site Coordinators
- Administrative staff
- Quality Control Inspectors (QA / QC, QS, MC)